⭐Full Ansible Tutorial for Beginners 2021: If you are a beginner or even if you have some kind of experience working in IT, this series will help you at every step in your goal towards pure automation with Ansible.
⭐ With the growing demand for automation, I felt there was a need for a comprehensive masterclass, which touches all the sweet spots of the important concepts.
If you wish to learn things differently and if you love visualizations, What are we waiting for?
Join me and let’s travel through the world of automation with Ansible for 2021. Ansible is a radically simple IT automation engine that automates cloud provisioning, configuration management, application deployment, intra-service orchestration, and many other IT needs. I realize these terms may be very intimidating now but don’t worry, we will together cover these topics in detail as and when we move forward.
- Here we will have over 6 hours of content with over 8-9 Sessions to cover the aspects of the Ansible Basic Concepts.
- You will be getting the demos of each of the concepts that we will be discussing here.
- All the videos that you will see here are Visually Explained with Animations for better understanding and clarity.
- The content provided in the channel is not affiliated in any way with the organization. We provide information here on the channel based on the knowledge we have on the topic. We advise our viewers to please do their own research and read more about them from the source provided by the organization to get a better outlook on the topic that has been covered. These videos are just to provide you a platform to learn, and there can be mistakes and we are always trying to improve based on your feedback.
- We recommend viewers have an open mind. Please support the Pythoholic website and community to get more content like these in the future.